JDX5100GXFPM35/B foam fire truck adopts QL11009KARY ISUZU chassis, USA HALE AP32 fire pump, USA AKRON 3430 fire monitor and other fire-fighting equipment. The vehicle has the features of a good structure and reasonable layout, easy operation and maintenance. It is usually used by public security fire brigades in large and medium cities, petrochemical companies and airports and other professional fire brigade.
|The whole vehicle|
|Full load permissible weight||10000 Kg|
|Vehicle total weight||6125 kg|
|Fire-extinguishing agents||water + Foam: 3500kg|
|Number of passengers||5,include driver|
|Cab||double cabin (1 + 1 + 3), the rear seat backrests fit with three fixtures for putting Self Contained Breathing Apparatus.|
|Max. permissible load||7030Kg|
|Min. turning diameter||＜15.2m|
|Engine||Inline four-cylinder, water-cooled, electronically controlled two-stage, high-pressure common-rail, turbocharged, intercooled, diesel engine electronic control|
|Max. power||139Kw/ 2600r/min|
|Emission standard||China Ⅳ|
|Clutch||Single, dry, diaphragm spring, oil and gas booster|
1. Water inlet: A Φ100mm suction connection, at the rear of vehicle body. An inlet with Φ100mm manual butterfly connects with the water tank
2. Water injection: a Φ80mm tank water injection inlet at each side of vehicle body.
3. A pump with a DN40 manual ball valve behind the tank connects with water tank injection inlet.
4. Water outlet: A outlet with Φ80mm ball valve on each side of pump station. And a DN80 cannon pipe
5.Residual water drainage pipeline: To protect the pump and each ball valve, mounted with residual water drainage valve.
6. Cooling water pipeline: to protect normal operation of the PTO, the pipeline is mounted with additional cooling devices.