A water tank truck, street sprinkler, water bowser, water tanker truck or water tanker, is a motor vehicle designed to carry water on road. Custom-built water tanks are used to deliver potable drinking water and non potable water for dust control or any other specific use that non drinking water can be used for. Our tanks transport water that is dispensed through a pumping system either through a hose reel for delivery or through a series of spray heads and nozzles to spray the water in different directions.
Our water tankers are available in steel, stainless steel, or aluminum, and can be constructed to haul drinking water and non drinking water each with their own specific and different types of pumping systems.
Features and Specifications
• 3000–30,000 liters capacity
• Available in steel, stainless steel and aluminum
• Offset baffle opening to prevent sloshing
• Tanks designed to carry potable and non-potable water
• Chassis frame mounted rear platform area
• Rear mounted hydrant fill with an air space
• High quality, little maintenance, competitive price
• Numerous spray head, spray bar(front, rear and side) and water cannon(monitor, 360° rotatable) options available
• Numerous chassis available
Volume : 15,000 liters
Material : carbon steel 5 mm
Front sprayer scope: 7 m
Back sprayer scope : 14 m
Water Turret Range :> 28 M
Water Turret shape:
1. water column 2. fog
type 3. rain type.
It can be used as fire fighting