Customizable Polypropylene Water Tank For Fire Trucks Anti-Corrosion PP Tank
1. One-time molding has good integrity, no welds, never leaks, strong impact resistance, high tensile strength, good oxidation resistance and aging resistance, and meets the sanitary food standards.
2. Due to the excellent performance of linear low-density polyethylene (LLDPE) and the special structure of the rotomolding tank, the service life is more than 15 years.
3. Excellent chemical resistance. Except for a few solutions that can swell it, it can almost be resistant to most substance solutions.
4. With internal and external anti-corrosion characteristics, it can be placed in a highly corrosive environment.
5. General storage tank operating conditions are normal temperature and normal pressure; in special cases, storage tank operating conditions can be temperature less than 70℃ and hydraulic pressure less than 1kg/cm2.
6. It has great advantages in products with large specifications, large capacity and large volume. Despite its large size, it only maintains the characteristics of one-time molding integrity, which is not achieved by other storage tank processes.
7. Compared with traditional anti-corrosion storage tanks, it has low price and high performance-price ratio.
The scientific name of PP material is polypropylene plastic. Because ordinary carbon steel plates are not resistant to rust, some customers worry that the tanks of new cars will be corroded and perforated after 5 years and 8 years. Stainless steel has certain chemical and physical properties because of its relatively high cost. It is the reason why the majority of consumers cannot accept it. The PP polypropylene tank is non-corrosive and durable, which is similar to carbon steel and stainless steel. It can be said to be a fire truck tank material with outstanding cost performance.