Light Aluminum Alloy Mini 4x2 Drive Water and Foam Combined Fire Truck for Fire Suppression
PM35/B water and foam combined fire truck, firefighting truck, fire vehicle adopts QL11009KARY ISUZU chassis, USA HALE AP32 fire pump, USA AKRON 3430 fire monitor and other fire-fighting equipment. The fire vehicle has the features of a good structure and reasonable layout, easy operation and maintenance. It is usually used by public security fire brigades in large and medium cities, petrochemical companies and airports and other professional fire brigade for fire suppression and fire rescue..
|Full load weight(kg)||10000|
|Vehicle total weight (kg)||6125|
|Water capacity (L)||2500|
|Foam capacity (L)||1000|
|Cab||two rows, 6 seats|
At the top of cabin is equipped with a long row of red LED strobe lights, 100W siren;
At both sides of vehicle are mounted LED side lights and strobe lights;
On the rear roof is equipped with one 24V, 70W lamp;
Sirens, lights, lamps etc. are separately electrical circuits.
Cabin, pump room (except roller shutter): Red paint
Front bumper, fender, ripping fence at the roof: White paint
1. All operation switches, gauges, equipment rack and vehicles should have qualified nameplates for identification.
2. The Quality of whole vehicle should meet the standard of GB7956 Requirements and Testing Methods on Performance of Fire Vehicle.
3. The liquid tank should meet requirements in GA39.5-92 of Ministry of Public Security.
4. The appearance of whole vehicle should be smooth and even, in consistence with GA39.5-92.
5. Welding should be firm, smooth and even.