CIMC Shanghai Jindun Water Tanker Fire Truck With Forward Gear (7600kg)
|Complete vehicle shipping mass||14900kg|
|Seat (inc. driver)||6|
|Cab||Flattop metal forward turnover|
|Min. turning diameter||<22m|
|Engine type||In-line six-cylinder, water inter-cooling, direct injection diesel engine|
|Emission standard||China IV|
|Gearbox model||Manual, 9 forward gear|
|Structure||Double row, four-door, lengthen cab|
|Equipment||Except the original equipments. There is a storage box with cover under the seat, embedded 4x9L air breathing apparatus fixed mount in the seats|
|Water diversion||Electric primer pump|
|Max. vacuum degree||≥85 kPa|
|Auto ring pump foam||PH48x2|
|Mixing ratio||3%, 6%|
Equipment layout principles:
1. According to combat programming and combat development design equipment integration
2. According to human body engineering principle design all kinds of equipment frames.
3. According to using logic and frequency of use place equipment
4. 1-2 action can take any equipment standing on the ground or pedal
5. Fixed all equipment with rust-proof, vibration-proof, anti-drop, scratch-proof special clamp.
Jindun as a member of China Fire Protection Association, was certified by TUV System, NFPA and CCCF. By excellent products and innovative technology, we are engaged in developing a “safe, livable and rich society.”
The company specializes in R & D and production of ladder cars, high pressure jet trucks, rail dual purpose fire engines, remote water supply vehicles, climbing platform vehicles, water tank foam cars, AT cars, emergency rescue vehicles, marine fire engines, anti-chemical detection vehicles, anti-chemical and decontamination vehicles, CAFS fire engines, airport fire engines, unmanned fire-fighting tankers, lighting fire engines, gas trucks, etc., and according to the changes of fire market and customer demand, Continue to develop high-end special fire engines and multifunctional and intelligent fire-fighting equipment.