The vehicle adopts the latest TGS 33.4806X4BB national V chassis produced by German manufacturer, and carries a TCD2015 V8 turbocharged diesel engine manufactured by original imported Dowitz Company.
(1) large-scale cleaning operations;
(2) large-flow air supply and smoke exhaust;
(3) super-large air volume, super-high air pressure, effectively changing the direction of fire wind;
(4) providing large-scale cooling and dust removal in the fire field.
(5) It provides a strong guarantee for "extinguishing fires and rescuing catastrophes".
|Model||TGS 33.480 6X4 BB|
|CCC mode||TGS 33.480|
|Drive cab||MAN TGS L Cab|
|Rear suspension||2,750 mm|
|Maximum engine power||353 kW/480 HP|
|Chassis weight||9,593 kg (4996+4597, this data is for reference only)|
|Maximum allowable load||23,407 kg (wheelbase 5,100 mm)|
|Front axle allowable load||7,500 kg (7,000 KG for record)|
|Rear axle allowable load||2x13, 000 kg (26000KG)|
|Vehicle allowable total weight||33,000 kg|
ZF engine full power takeoff NMV221, speed ratio 1.55, maximum output torque 1,300 Newton meters, suitable for long-term operation, rotation direction: counterclockwise (same as engine rotation direction, driving direction), output position: top center, flange output, 120 mm flange output (8 holes).
(Gearbox oil cooling device has been installed.)