The vehicle adopts the latest TGS 33.4806X4BB national V chassis produced by German manufacturer, and carries a TCD2015 V8 turbocharged diesel engine manufactured by original imported Dowitz Company.
(1) large-scale cleaning operations;
(2) large-flow air supply and smoke exhaust;
(3) super-large air volume, super-high air pressure, effectively changing the direction of fire wind;
(4) providing large-scale cooling and dust removal in the fire field.
(5) It provides a strong guarantee for "extinguishing fires and rescuing catastrophes".
|Model||TGS 33.480 6X4 BB|
|CCC mode||TGS 33.480|
|Drive cab||MAN TGS L Cab|
|Rear suspension||2,750 mm|
|Maximum engine power||353 kW/480 HP|
|Chassis weight||9,593 kg (4996+4597, this data is for reference only)|
|Maximum allowable load||23,407 kg (wheelbase 5,100 mm)|
|Front axle allowable load||7,500 kg (7,000 KG for record)|
|Rear axle allowable load||2x13, 000 kg (26000KG)|
|Vehicle allowable total weight||33,000 kg|
ZF engine full power takeoff NMV221, speed ratio 1.55, maximum output torque 1,300 Newton meters, suitable for long-term operation, rotation direction: counterclockwise (same as engine rotation direction, driving direction), output position: top center, flange output, 120 mm flange output (8 holes).
(Gearbox oil cooling device has been installed.)
1. Q:Are you a factory or a trade company?
A: Shanghai Jindun Special Vehicle equipment Co., LTD is one of the biggest factories for special vehicles in China.
2. Q:Where is your factory located?
A:We are located in Shanghai Province,China.
3. Q:What's your payment method?
A: T/T and L/C are preferred.
4.Q:Do you arrange shipment for the vehicles?
A:Yes, we can arrange shippment based on trade terms.
5. Q: How is the packing?
A:All the packing comply with exporting standard.
6. Q: What's your main product?
A: Our main product include : water & foam tank trucks, CAFS fire trucks, chemical fire trucks, emergency rescue vehicles, lighting trucks, aerial ladder and platform trucks, airport fire trucks, water tower fire trucks and other general fire trucks. The products have been sold to more than 20 countries.
Any other questions, please do not hesitate to contact with us.